REDUCE FLOOR DAMAGE AND POSSIBLE SLIP AND FALL HAZARDS – as they can happen
The most common cause of premature damage to your floors is from harsh winter conditions and likely a result of not having a regular routine maintenance process and necessary precautions in place.
Snow, slush and salt can start to wear away at the finish of your flooring, causing it to damage and age prematurely but also present slipping hazards.
Our Floor Care experts are knowledgeable about how to enhance traction and help you deliver the highest clean appearance in your facility during the winter months.
Schedule an on-site Consultation
EXPERIENCE CLEAN AND SAFE WINTER FLOORS
Slip and fall accidents are preventable and need to be top of mind. The most significant causal factor is elements being tracked in. To reduce the hazards and keep your floors looking their best, the Swish Floor Care Experts recommend using:
- Specially formulated ice melters that reduce tracking in
- Effective and adequate matting coverage
- Traction enhancement restorers
- Neutral floor cleaners to remove film from salt and ice melters
- Quality equipment with regular maintenance preventing any unnecessary downtime
Contact us today to learn how to get started, reduce premature floor damage and reduce the risk of slip and fall hazards from harsh winter conditions.