Swish Clean & Green High Traction Gloss Restorer
Your Price $49.25 Regular Price $49.26
REDUCES SLIP AND FALL RISKS INSTANTLY
- Description The risk of slips and falls is a serious concern for businesses of all scopes and sizes. Even businesses not open to the general public should be concerned with employee safety and avoiding costly workers' comp and medical claims. It is estimated that a whopping $70 billion per year is dished out for expenses resulting from slips and falls in the workplace, according to National Safety Council Injury Facts. This natural concentrate is UL approved for Slip Resistance and the biodegradable formula can be safely applied on all types of hard flooring.
- Instantly cleans and improves slip resistant properties of any surface it is applied to
- Dual-purpose restorer and traction control
- Extends the life of floor care maintenance program
- Certified by UL for slip resistance
- Retains whatever level of gloss is desired by end user
- All types of floor including resilient tile, stone, concrete, and sealed wood
- Can be applied with either a mop or automatic scrubber
- Dilute 1:64 with warm water for economical use
- Can be followed with a spray buffer to restore gloss or repair scuffs
- Safety solution to be used as part of routine maintenance
- Product Tips
- 1Stronger dilutions can leave dirt attracting residue.
- 2Failure to change dirty water can cause redistribution of soil.
- 3Mops not wrung out completely can transfer soil and make them inefficient.
- 4Always use wet floor signs to protect employees, patrons and yourself.
- 5Twisting upper body or reaching too far when mopping can cause strain or injury affecting employee wellness.
- 6Always wash out mop and hang to dry when cleaning is finished. Failure to do so contaminates and holds dust and dirt.
- 7Do not leave mop handle sticking out of mop bucket as it can cause a hazard.
- Instructions 1. Place wet floor signs.
2. Dry mop floor to remove loose soil.
3. Floors with heavy concentrations of oil, grease, or animal protein soils should initially
be cleaned with a degreaser to obtain optimum results.
4. Dilute Swish® Clean & Green® High Traction 2 oz. (60 mL/3.78 L) per gallon with
5. Apply using either a damp mop or automatic scrubber. For damp mopping use
#7577-88 mop bucket to keep dirty solution separated from clean. For auto
scrubbing place Swish® Clean & Green® High Traction in the feed tank. The solution
may be applied, scrubbed and vacuumed in one step.
6. Following damp mopping or scrubbing, allow the floor to dry completely.
7. DO NOT RINSE.
8. To restore gloss or repair scuffs, buff the treated area with an appropriate buffing (red or
white) pad or brush with either a low or high-speed buffing machine.
- Product Downloads
More Information SKU 65334-4 Country of Manufacture Canada Colour Colourless