Microfibre Cloths 10 Pack
As low as $14.80 Regular Price $18.50
MACHINE WASHABLE UP TO 1000 TIMES
- Description Effective, these cloths with millions of tiny, super absorbent strands, can reach down inside the smallest indentations of any surface to deeply clean.
The patented hemming finish keeps the cloth in its original shape with no migration of lint or threads.
A blended construction of 80% polyester, 20% polyamide material delivers a superior cloth and streak free performance.
Long lasting, these cloths are machine washable up to 1000 times and can be dried in a standard dryer at a low temperature. Caution: Do not use bleach or fabric softener as it will clog the cloth and decrease efficiency.
Colour coded helps to reduce cross-contamination and designates cloth by colour for task at hand.
- Product Tips
- 1Rinse and wring out cloth after each use and hang in a well-ventilated area to air dry and help prevent mildew.
- 2Do not use bleach or fabric softener as it will clog the cloth and decrease efficiency.
- 3Microfibre detergent to wash is recommended.
- 4Launder with cold water. Heat ruins the fibres.
- 5Tumble dry low heat if necessary. Too much will burn the material. Hanging to dry is best.
- 6To make the most of your cloth, use only one section at a time.
- 7Leave cloth dry to dust.
- Instructions 1. To make the most of your cloth, use only one section of the cloth at a time.
2. Fold the cloth in half and then half again.
3. Wipe surface to be cleaned.
4. When the cloth starts leaving behind dirt or lint, or been used for a few minutes, re-fold
to a fresh section.
More Information Brand Advantage Maintenance Products SKU 802004-P Country of Manufacture