Spread Health and Wellness in Your Workplace. Not Germs.
Germs (also known as pathogens) can spread through a facility in less than two hours, leading to illness, absenteeism and a significant loss of productivity.
Preventing the spread of pathogens will help protect the people who walk through your doors each day – whether they’re employees, patients or patrons.
Swish experts have the experience, facts, science and tools to develop a plan for your workplace. Let us help you stay healthy.
Schedule an on-site Consultation
WHAT YOU CAN’T SEE CAN HURT YOU
Pathogens are invisible to the naked eye, making them difficult to catch. Yet even small concentrations can cause illness. Fortunately, there are ways to reduce the risk of exposure:
- Encourage vaccination during flu season
- Regularly clean and disinfect high traffic areas
- Install hands-free technology
- Educate your staff about the importance of good hand hygiene
- Require sick staff to stay home – even for a cold
Swish can help you protect your staff from harmful bacteria through our how-to expertise and hands-free technology.
IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT WHERE YOU CLEAN, BUT HOW YOU CLEAN
Not all cleaning procedures are created equal. When cleaning, it’s crucial that your staff take the necessary time and attention to complete their work, and use the right products for the job. You can help create effective cleaning routines by training your team on some fundamentals, including:
- Understanding the different types and uses of disinfectant
- Using a colour-coded system to prevent cross-contamination
- Not over-using – or misusing – your products
- Getting to know the difference between cleaning and disinfecting
- Matching the product to the purpose of the job
The Swish two-step cleaning–disinfecting program can help prevent the spread of infection and illness at your workplace.