Spread Health and Wellness in Your Workplace. Not Germs.
Every workplace is at risk of an infection or illness outbreak, especially during cold and flu season. Without deliberate and focused action on proper cleaning procedures, the health, productivity and morale of your employees, patrons and/or patients can be significantly affected.
It’s therefore imperative to take an active role in infection prevention. Through the implementation of cleaning and control programs, you can help to protect the people who walk through your doors each day.
Swish experts have the experience, facts, science, tools and ability to develop a plan for your workplace. Let us help you stay healthy.
Schedule an on-site Consultation
POOR CLEANING PROCEDURES CAN LEAVE WORKPLACES VULNERABLE TO OUTBREAK
Germs you can’t see or smell can pose serious health problems in your workplace - and surfaces that appear clean may contain hidden bacteria. The good news is, there are ways to mitigate the risks of illness and infection. Here are some key steps to follow:
- Implement prevention and control practices
- Regularly clean and disinfect high traffic areas
- Install hands-free technology in your ‘hot zones’
- Educate your staff about the importance of good hand hygiene
- Encourage sick staff to stay home – even for a cold
Swish can help you protect your staff from harmful bacteria through our how-to expertise and hands-free technology.
IT’S NOT JUST ABOUT WHERE YOU CLEAN, BUT HOW YOU CLEAN
Not all cleaning procedures are created equal. When cleaning, it’s crucial that your staff take the necessary time and attention to complete their work, and use the right products for the job. You can help create effective cleaning routines by training your team on some fundamentals, including:
- Understanding the different types and uses of disinfectant
- Knowing what to look for on a disinfectant’s label
- Not over-using – or misusing – your products
- Getting to know the difference between cleaning and disinfecting
- Matching the product to the purpose of the job
The Swish two-step cleaning–disinfecting program can help prevent the spread of infection and illness at your workplace.