- Description Salt and deicer deposits and residue can leave a slick white film on floors that creates slip and fall hazards, and can damage floors and entrance matting. Roughly 4 million people are injured in North America every year in slip and fall accidents. Neutralizing and removal of winter ice melt chemical buildup deposited at entrance ways will help reduce the risk of slip and fall accidents, and prolong the life of your floor finish and carpets. Concentrated for light, medium, and heavy soils, this no rinse labour saving winter cleaner is designed for general purpose damp mopping, light cleanup, or for use in automatic scrubbers or extractors.
- Reduces slip hazards by eliminating the ice melt film which attracts water
- Demineralizes salt deposits on floors
- Breaks down bond between floor and residue to be easily mopped or vacuumed away
- UL classified for slip resistance
- Floors are left clean, bright, and restored
- Works great on tile, terrazzo, granite, marble, sheet vinyl, epoxy, and stone floors
- Also effective for entrance matting, carpets, area rugs, and car interiors
- Dilute 1:80 with cold water for routine winter use
- Enhances floor quality and human safety
- Excellent for routine winter floor care and maintenance
- Product Tips
- 1Stronger dilutions can leave dirt attracting residue.
- 2Failure to change dirty water can cause redistribution of soil.
- 3Mops not wrung out completely can transfer soil and make them inefficient.
- 4Always use wet floor signs to protect employees, patrons and yourself.
- 5Twisting upper body or reaching too far when mopping can cause strain or injury affecting employee wellness.
- 6Always wash out mop and hang to dry when cleaning is finished. Failure to do so contaminates and holds dust and dirt.
- 7Do not leave mop handle sticking out of mop bucket as it can cause a hazard.
- Instructions 1. Place wet floor signs.
2. Dry mop floor to remove loose soil.
3. For matting, carpets or car interiors use a carpet extractor. (Pre-soak to loosen salt
4. Mix solution.
5. Apply with damp mop, auto scrubber or extractor.
6. Allow to soak.
7. Pick up solution.
8. Change water as it becomes soiled.
- Product Downloads
More Information SKU ES83-4 Country of Manufacture Canada Weight (kg) 3.78 Colour Green